- Be specific. Be sure to craft your affirmations in clear, specific terms. Avoid using vague language or generalizations.
- Make them believable. If your affirmations don't feel convincing, you won't be able to put your trust into them. Choose affirmations that are realistic and achievable.
- Focus on the positive. When using affirmations, focus on the positive. Avoid using negative language.
- Repeat them. It takes time to truly internalize affirmations and make them a part of your daily life. Consistently repeating your affirmations will help you to learn them and make them a part of your daily routine.
- Believe in them. Believe in the power of affirmations and trust that they will work for you. Believe in yourself and your own ability to make positive changes in your life.
Tips on how to correctly use affirmations
Leave a comment