- Use the present tense. Even if it's something you want to accomplish in the future, use the present tense.
- Adopt a positive tone of voice. As you repeat them to yourself, use an uplifting and positive tone of voice.
- Make them believable. If you believe them, they will feel real to you.
- Ensure they accurately reflect your priorities. Focus on what you want to accomplish in the near future and ensure your affirmations are aligned.
- Really feel them. Be in the moment, focus on yourself and relax. Take this time to focus on yourself.
How to write your own affirmations
Leave a comment